Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Essay

For my essay Im gonna write about: Theater.
In my first paragrpah im gonna talk about the two genre of theater, comedy and tragedy. I'm also gonna talk about how they discovered the two genres. In my second paragraph im gonna talk about some playrights for Greece and some of the famous and influetianal ones. In my next paragraph im gonna talk about some of the famous plays and who they were written by. In my fourth paragraph im gonna talk about the structure and some the places where plays were held. In my final paragraph im gonna talk about how greek theatrer influences theater and movies now.

1 comment:

  1. I like this topic, and it has the potential to be pretty interesting. The key will be to make theater really come alive in your essay, and not just be a bunch of random facts about plays and playwrights. Also, don't forget to proofread. Good luck, Sean!

    ReplyDelete