Wednesday, September 4, 2019

jc human geo

Hello, Mr.Schick

Today in class we went over last night's blog. You were very proud of everyone's blog and that we were able to turn it in on time and the right way.

We then tackled the topic on why high school is the hardest kind of schooling you'll go through.
I remember you asking why high school is different then middle school and I said becuase they do not hold your hand and a lot of teachers in middle school were lousy unlike at John Carroll.
Also many people in our class said a lot of differences was having to juggle high school sports and club sports which really relates to me, I have practice everyday from 3-5 then I would have to go home, eat, shower and then get started and i'm sure when classes get into full swing it will take more effort. Lastly I remember one girl said something about time mangement and you really liked that one you even rang the bell. Time mangement will be a big time factor in how well i do and how others do. I could be a great student with a sport on the side but then my time mangement could be terrible then my grade starts to fall.

We also read a passage called "A Message To Garica". We read a few paragraphs all with distanct meanings. Mr.Schick you did a great job explaining the paragraphs to the class. You also made class really fun today.

Bye, Mr.Schick
See ya Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment